Introduction to Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) aka Tapping
EFT Tapping is like acupuncture for the emotions, using fingers (not needles) to tap on meridian points to reduce immediate symptoms like pain (palliative) and transform negative memories from past trauma resulting in say PTSD (curative).
When you train in EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) you join an elite and fast growing worldwide movement consisting of thousands of medical experts, coaches and therapists and holistic practitioners in many fields. They are successfully using this validated and evidence based, mind-body approach for rapidly healing trauma and stress with their clients for a huge variety of problems including:
- Chronic illness (for e.g. diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, high blood pressure)
- Fears, phobias (public speaking, heights, agoraphobia, spiders, snakes etc)
- Weight and Cravings
- Limiting Beliefs, Negative patterns and Strategies
- Auto Immune diseases (ME, MS)
- Performance in school, sports, business
Verified by more than 84 published scientific studies, 43 Randomized Control Trials and 3 Meta Analyses, EFT has shown an incredible 98% positive results and is now recognised within the National Health System (NHS) in the UK and the Veterans Association in the USA.
We need more than TALK THERAPY in the 21 Century! Failing to recognise the need for mind-body energy healing modalities in therapy today is “like playing a piano with one hand tied behind your back,” say experts from the leading Association of Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP) in the US.
EFT Level 1 & 2 TRAINING (3 days)
Feb 16/17/18: R3 960,00
Time: 8.50am to 6pm (3-day course)
What will I Learn?
EFT Level 1:
The concepts of EFT and its connections to existing therapies
The effects of energy system disruptions
The Basic EFT Recipe and effective shortcuts
How to handle some of the blocks to EFT
The wide range of areas where it is effective
How to work with phobias and addictive cravings
Practice, practice, practice – lots of it. You will work with EFT on your own issues!
EFT Level 2:
How your life and beliefs have brought you to this point
Ways to erase the pain of uncomfortable memories
Techniques to get to the core issues behind physical and emotional stuff such as:
- The tearless trauma technique
- The movie technique
- Telling the story
Applying EFT over the phone and skype
The many powerful side effects of using EFT in groups
Practice, practice, practice – lots more of it.
- In a few short days you can be on the road to starting your own energy practice
- Become part of an exciting world-wide community of energy psychology experts
- Learn how to work with your body safely and easily to uncover the limiting subconscious belief system, freeing you and your clients to become truly authentic
- Learn a simple tool that is becoming recognised by the NHS (UK) and is now approved as a “generally safe” therapy by the US Veterans Administration (VA)
- Help empower your clients to work with themselves in a gentle and safe way
- Develop a group of “swap partners” to practice skills and help guide you in your own journey and work on your own limiting belief systems whenever you want
- Grab the opportunity to train with Penny Croal, a dynamic, warm and talented international trainer who lives and breathes her techniques, and has transformed her own life and that of hundreds, if not thousands, of others
In order to complete your training as an EFT level 2 AAMET certified Practitioner trainer you need to complete the AMMET on-line exam which costs R300.00 and hand in a minimum of 6 case studies You will also need to complete at least 6 hours 1-1 mentoring and supervision with a trainer or 12 hours in a group. Penny can provide group supervision at the cost of R200,0 per month for 4 months or refer you to a one to one mentor should you prefer. Further details of the certification process will be supplied after the training.