Summer time and the living is sunny on the ISLE OF WIGHT where I live in the summer months. Being the UK we get some chilly, overcast, even rainy days but it’s been a great summer by comparison with the past two years so I am grateful for days like this one in mid-August where Nick and I went to Totland Bay for a picnic and revelled in the glorious relaxing Riveria-like atmosphere (without the madding crowds).
Break Free with me on Facebook
Join Caryl on Instagram
- The Inner Path of Writing: Book Trailer
- Joanna Penn on Writing her Kickstarter Travel Memoir “Pilgrimage, Lessons Learned from Solo Walking Three Ancient Ways.”
- 9 Book Launch Tips I learned from Launching “The Inner Path of Writing” to Bestseller on Amazon
- “Unexpected Kindness” by Dr. Joe Vitale [Book Review in Audio]
- Julie Broad: Self-Publish and Succeed with #NoBoringBooks as an Author