Summer time and the living is sunny on the ISLE OF WIGHT where I live in the summer months. Being the UK we get some chilly, overcast, even rainy days but it’s been a great summer by comparison with the past two years so I am grateful for days like this one in mid-August where Nick and I went to Totland Bay for a picnic and revelled in the glorious relaxing Riveria-like atmosphere (without the madding crowds).
Break Free with me on Facebook
Join Caryl on Instagram
- Change Beliefs to Change your life, Matrix Reimprinting using EFT Tapping
- How to Control your Inner Critic – for Writers
- Creating your Healthy, Happy Future Self – Dr Joe Dispenza on “Brainwashing Your Success”
- Healing Word Power: Unhook from obsessive Thoughts re Covid-19 with Logosynthesis
- Feel and Face your Fears – Dare the Dark in Covid-19 Crisis (and Life)