Summer time and the living is sunny on the ISLE OF WIGHT where I live in the summer months. Being the UK we get some chilly, overcast, even rainy days but it’s been a great summer by comparison with the past two years so I am grateful for days like this one in mid-August where Nick and I went to Totland Bay for a picnic and revelled in the glorious relaxing Riveria-like atmosphere (without the madding crowds).
Break Free with me on Facebook
Join Caryl on Instagram
- Joe Sanok shakes up our view of post-pandemic life and shares how he wrote “Thursday is the new Friday”
- Spot and Heal Your Writing Inner Critic Fast – Caryl Westmore solo [Podcast Ep 12 Write the Book Inside You]
- Coping with a Dying Pet – Author Liesel Teversham shares 5 Helpful Tips for the grief process
- Author Jenn T. Grace on her memoir “House on Fire” and helping LGBTQ+ voices to “Publish with Purpose.”
- “The Day I didn’t Kill Myself” DebS on the Write the Book Inside You Podcast