Want my top 5 Goal Setting “hacks” to make this year your best year ever?
Let me share the special “ritual” or hacks that I do at the start of every year that applies the key tools I use in my healing and coaching work as a Break Free Goal Success coach for MIDLIFE WOMEN who want it all – including love, money and an awesome joyous healthy life they love.
My annual Goal Setting Ritual
There are three parts to this:
- Releasing and letting go – with 5 Break-Free Tips I will share below.
- 10 Question Clarity of your Roles and Goals
- A Vision Board or Intention Mandala to inspire and stimulate to stay on track.
- Scripting your obstacle
Think of your life as a garden. For various reasons it sometimes gets overgrown and you feel like weeds are choking your dreams. That’s when you feel stuck, and beat yourself up by saying things like: “I’ll never get it right – lose this weight, make good money, find true love…”
Addictions, anxiety, fears and depression often set in when you get to this point of feeling helpless and hopeless.
But I have good news – once you make a start in one area of your “life garden” and do some clearing, even on one issue, the feel-good energy will start to flow again and everything will look up.
5 Ways to Break-free and Open the flow…By LETTING GO
1.Break free in your RELATIONSHIP TO EATING. Instead of embarking on yet another diet, simply decide to eat mostly foods that give real energy and love. Follow Michael Pollan’s advice in his book Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual: “Eat real food. Not too much. Mostly plants.”
Say NO to 80% of foods/drinks available in your supermarket – including those laden with sugar and bad fats. Drink loads of water and watch out for eating for reasons other than true hunger.(When it comes to issues like emotional eating and over-eating – I can offer a break-free fast session with EFT-Matrix Reimprinting to get to the source of this pattern which usually goes back to early childhood).
2. Break Free in RELATIONSHIP TO YOUR SELF. Say goodbye to habits that don’t support self-care, self-value and self-worth. GIVE UP THE BLAME GAME. Stop blaming yourself – and others. Take back your power and decide to be your own best friend, coach, and champion.
3. Break Free in RELATIONSHIP TO OTHERS. You define your own life…don’t let others write your script. ASK: “Do the people in my life give me energy and encourage my personal growth?” Or do others put you down and cramp your style with guilt trips and criticism? If they don’t support you– say goodbye.
(Whatever someone did to you in the past has no power over the present. Only you give it power. This is something my clients quickly discover when they have a “break-free aha” that sets them free in a healing consultation in person or via phone or Skype).
4. Break Free in RELATIONSHIP TO WORK. Is your work invigorating, inspiring, collaborative, empowering to others? Does it fulfil you and bring you the financial rewards that make you feel good? Let passion drive your profession. Find a way to get paid for doing what you love. Then every paycheck will be a bonus
5. Break Free in RELATIONSHIP TO NATURE AND PLAY. See these as opportunities to fill your life with truth and play. When you don’t know what to do, get still. The answer will come. And getting still by walking or going into a garden or nature will support you more.
In Part 2 I share the 10 Goal Setting Questions that will make this YOUR BEST YEAR EVER.