The best-ever goal setting books for kids I can recommend are a valuable tool to pass on whether you are a parent – or grandparent. As a grandmother of a six-year-old boy called Finley, I was keen for him to begin early learning the meaning of the Law of Attraction – and setting his mind to achieving goals. So I was thrilled to find a series of beautifully illustrated set of children’ books on goal setting which I could download online.
Best-Ever Goal Setting Books for Kids: A legacy that counts
What if you could leave your children and grandchildren a different kind of legacy – the power to create their success and life from within? These best-ever goal setting books for kids do exactly that! Here we have three beautifully illustrated books designed to be educational and skill-focused but also fun – one for younger kids, the others for older children. Your children will learn alongside you with these books so together you will benefit from improving your powers of intention and using the Law of Attraction for goal setting.
When you read samples of the three books on offer – I am sure, like me, you will be smitten. They uphold the promise of the publishers to:
Help your child experience systematic accomplishment again and again (after you’re done, you’ll know for sure they will ALWAYS be okay…)
- Increase your child’s motivation for making their wishes come true (the program is DESIGNED to be fun and exciting!)
- Help your child feel significant and competent… because now their success does NOT depend on their teachers, or even you!
- Enhance your relationship with your child by sharing a moment and growing together (showing them you’re not perfect helps more than anything!)
- Show your child the way to repeated success and the pride of achievement.
Here is why I know goal setting for kids is a brilliant idea. As a specialist in helping people achieve their goals using energy healing therapy, I know how damaging – or empowering – the first six to seven years of a child’s life are in terms of their future success in life. So I like how these books lay the foundations for a lifetime of benefits for your children and grandchildren. Benefits emphasised by the publishers at Go for Goals show how the books will:
- Inspire the children in your life to Go for their goals (instead of simply copying what others are doing, ultimately ending up disappointed…)
- Give your child a feeling of self sufficiency and the happiness that comes with it… perhaps for the very first time!
- Open your children’s eyes to see it’s actually possible to create A FANTASTIC FUTURE (and you’ve handed over the very keys to it!)
- Experience the joy of seeing your child expand and triumph with each new victory (this program is DESIGNED to be easy, fun and full of discovery)
- Set your children on an automatic ‘success cycle’ with new skills and abilities for life (while they are still young and haven’t been completely conditioned to the ‘life is hard’ virus…)
The books come with a “Parent’s Guide” to show you exactly how to use them and answer all your questions on visualization, goal setting and how they work for kids. Plus you will get activity sheets to help the child focus at each step of their learning.
Oh, and did I mention the huge pack of bonuses that come too? Games, puzzles and useful ebooks like:
100 Things to Be Grateful For
20 Tips for a Great Relationship with Your Kids
The Little Book of Life Skills
100 Ways to Praise a Child
You will have everything you need to explain and demonstrate in action goal setting for kids to the youngsters in your life while you also strengthen your own goal setting expertise. What a win for you and your family!